- Johnny Winter - Guitar, vocals
- Don't Drink Whiskey (1:05) - Recorded 2 Feb 1967 at Recording Service
Studios, Pasadena Texas.
- Suicide Won't Satisfy (2:05) - Recorded 10 Jan 1968 Andros Studios,
- Goin' Down Slow (5:45) - 19 Jan 1968 Andros Studios, Houston. Previously
unissued, this seems to be a completely different version of the one which
was recorded 2 Feb 1967, features Johnny on National Steel Guitar.
- Blue Suede Shoes (2:15)- 10 Jan 1968 Andors Studios, Houston.
- I Wonder If I Care (2:25) - 10 Jan 1968 Andros Studios, Houston.
- Easy Lovin' Girl (2:40) - Jan 1967 Pasadena Sounds studios, Pasadena
Texas, released on album 1969.
- Take My Choice (3:12) - This is local (Houston) bluesman Calvin
"Loudmouth" Johnson, singing the cocal , Recorded 1967 Gold Star Studios,
- Coming Up Fast - Recorded 1967 Pasadena Sound Studios. A short version
edited down to less than three minutes, was released at the on the Cascade
label, only a few hundred 45s were pressed, which are today much sought after
collector's items. The version on this album is the original, full-length
master, which includes a long fuzz guitar solo.
- Living In The Blues - 1967 Andros Studios Houston, first released
- Birds Can't Row Boats (2:50) - Recorded in the same session as "Living
In The Blues" Andros Studios, Houston. First released 1969.
- Ice Cube (3:00) - This one of the very earliest recordings made in
1959. Recorded at Gulf Coast Studios, Beaumont, Texas.
- Gone For Bad (4:17) - Record 1965 Gulf Coast Studios, Beaumont Texas.
Issued at the time on 45 by MGM.
- Tramp (2:48) - recorded during the brief period
in 1967 when Johnny Winter was the leader of "The Traits" and it
was released under the group name, in a pressing of 300 45s on the Universal label.
- The Mistress (2:45) - The lead guitar is Johnny, vocalist is Johnny's
bass player Isaac
Payton Sweat, who changed over to C&W music. Johnny is playing
Country music. Recorded Studio-by-the-pond, Hendersonvill, Tenn.
- Avocado Green (2:28) - Record 9 Nov 1966 Pasadena Sound studios.